Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love the smells, the colors, just the overall feeling that this season brings. I especially love that I get to drive by one of the most amazing displays of fall color every morning. I had to take a picture of this beautiful tree, even though the picture doesn’t really capture the vibrance of the color. Here are just a few reasons why fall is my favorite season:
- Warm days and cold nights!
- Bonfires with hot dogs and marshmallows.
- Caramel apples
- Pumpkin everything!
- The reds, oranges, yellows, and browns of the changing leaves.
- The final harvest from our summer garden.
- Apple cider
- Not sweating as soon as I walk outside
- Jeans and long sleeves (but not needing a coat).
- Decorating the front porch with mums, pumpkins, and gourds.
- Open windows again!
What are the reasons you love fall?